[Athen] BeeLine Reader

Jennifer Sutton jsuttondc at gmail.com
Thu May 7 13:32:28 PDT 2015

Gaeir, Ron, and all:

I don't have further details about this tool in any official
capacity, so I'd recommend following up with these folks directly
with your questions.
Perhaps if someone does, they can share more official info here.

Ron, rather than assuming the worst (and a trajecotry for which I, at
least, don't have evidence), as perhaps you are, I'd rather suggest
that they *did* get constructive feedback from what you imagine to be
their target audience, but which they did not initially imagine to be
who the productwould serve.

As it happens, Gaeir, they're here in the Bay Area (maybe Palo Alto
-- not sure)

I just happened to meet one of the staff at a local Meetup last
night. And apparently, they did attend CSUN.

As for their intended audience, what I understood is that their
intended audience is actually everyone, not necessarily people with
print-reading disabilities. They're exploring the wide range of folks
that'd fall into that group as more of a secondary audience, based on
positive responses from some folks with print-reading disabilities
who indicated that they found the product of help.

That's all I've got -- just sharing info.
I'm certainly *not* their intended audience.

Best,
Jennifer