[Athen] BeeLine Reader

Ron Stewart ronrstewart at gmail.com
Thu May 7 15:36:05 PDT 2015

Not assuming anything, just calling it as I see it. With extensive
experience in this area of information processing I am not sure what the
point of the product is. Over the years there have been several companies
that have come up and proposed "better" ways to read. Almost all of which
have been based on questionable research, not sure if this is the case here,
but without the ability to look at the research behind their premise I am
going to have to remain highly skeptical.

Ron Stewart