[Athen] installing AT on Surface Pro 3

Burdick, Thomas tburdic2 at kent.edu
Fri May 8 10:09:27 PDT 2015

Not sure if this has anything to do with it, but I know the older Surface (not sure which ones) actually have Windows RT Operating System and not the full version of Windows. Microsoft realized RT was a bad idea and started doing full windows 8(.1) with them. Stuff has to be specially designed to run on RT.