[Athen] Dragon Dictate Mac and Command mode

Wink Harner foreigntype at gmail.com
Thu May 21 15:46:48 PDT 2015

Sean et al,

Not sure where the setting is found on the Mac, so you'll have to hunt for it. There is a setting in the DNS TOOLS, OPTIONS menu to adjust the pause before recognizing commands. This brings up a plethora of adjustments and settings. Choose COMMANDS and then adjust the slider bar for the PAUSE REQUIRED BEFORE COMMANDS. Student can learn to play with this as he gets better with his dictation skills.

Hope this helps.

Wink
Wink Harner
foreigntype at gmail.com