[Athen] enterprise level apps for checking 508 and wcag 2.0 level AA

Pratik Patel pratikp1 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 7 11:41:54 PST 2015

Hello all,

I would highly encourage all of you to consider the latest but highly
flexible enterprise testing solution, Tenon. More information at
http://www.tenon.io. You'll find that it is the most developer-friendly tool
out there. In our experience, it also doesn't promise you what an enterprise
level testing solution cannot deliver. With Tenon's plugins for various
environments and transparent pricing, and support, your developers will love
you. In addition to the pricing listed, you can also find integration
assistance with an enterprise plan.

Here is a page that describes what Tenon tests:
https://tenon.io/documentation/what-tenon-tests.php

Here is a page that discusses pricing: https://tenon.io/pricing.php

Here's Tenon's documentation: https://tenon.io/documentation/

Hope this helps.