[Athen] ATHEN Elections 2015

Humbert, Joe johumber at iu.edu
Thu Nov 12 10:21:36 PST 2015

Hello ATHEN list,

For those members who are eligible (professional and institutional members who are current on their membership), you should have received an email this morning from "survey-noreply at smo.surveymonkey.com; on behalf of; membership at athenpro.org via surveymonkey.com <member at surveymonkey.com>" with the subject of "ATHEN Elections 2015".

I have been informed by a few members that this email may have been marked as spam. It is not spam and your vote is important. Please check you junk folders.

If you have questions about the voting or did not receive and email and think you should have, please contact Dan Comden (danc at uw.edu<mailto:danc at uw.edu>) with the subject line "ATHEN Elections 2015 Support".

Please vote by November 18th at noon so that we may announce the new executive office at the ATHEN annual meeting at AHG. Thank you.

Sincerely,
Joe

Joe Humbert
Membership Coordinator
Access Technologist Higher Education Network (ATHEN)
membership at athenpro.org<mailto:membership at athenpro.org>