[Athen] Accessibility tips for foreign language faculty

Kara Zirkle kzirkle1 at gmu.edu
Mon Nov 16 08:55:52 PST 2015

We have had several meetings in the past with our foreign language department due to a couple students who were blind taking classes. It is a very visual course. Though we were not able to find a fully accessible solution we had some very unique work arounds. Contact our office on the main line to get more details: 703-993-4329. Most of our office is traveling this week for AHG.

Regards,

Kara Zirkle
IT Accessibility Coordinator
http://ati.gmu.edu