[Athen] Mac/Accessible PDF compatibility

Judy Bagley judy.bagley at furman.edu
Tue Nov 17 07:10:55 PST 2015

please post to list!

Judy Bagley, M.A.T.

Director

Student Office for Accessibility Resources

Furman University

Phone: (864) 294-2320

FAX: (864) 294-3044

CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT: The information in this communication is intended to be confidential to the individual(s) and/or entity to whom it is addressed. It may contain information of a privileged and/or confidential nature, which is subject to federal and/or state privacy regulations. In the event that you are not the intended recipient or agent of the intended recipient, do not copy or use the information contained within this communication, or allow it to be read, copied or utilized in any manner, by any other person(s). Should this communication be received in error, please notify the sender immediately either by response email or by telephone at 864-294-2320, and permanently delete the original email, attachment(s), and any copies.