[Athen] Connecting eighth notes in SharpEye?

steve.noble at louisville.edu steve.noble at louisville.edu
Thu Nov 19 09:50:48 PST 2015

I have always just imported the SharpEye output into a more standard music editor and done the editing there. I think Lime should work fine, but I never tried that one.

--Steve Noble
steve.noble at louisville.edu
502-969-3088
http://louisville.academia.edu/SteveNoble<https://exchange.louisville.edu/owa/redir.aspx?C=CdhMttRtdkSZAY1GqZCRu5k28cp7bNAIPUU6wKc1De8y-_GlninyxASwkrwRp4PfcJ9J6C2iqrk.&URL=http%3a%2f%2flouisville.academia.edu%2fSteveNoble>