[Athen] Online Dragon training

Wink Harner foreigntype at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 17:01:21 PDT 2015

Hello again ATHENITES,

Another technology inquiry this afternoon. I would like to set up some
one-on-one online Dragon training.

Recommendations for minimum technology requirements, bandwidth, program
recommendations for interactive audio & video?

I'm just at the beginning of puzzling this out. Anyone with experience doing
online training where both audio & video are necessary as well as screen
sharing to do instruction for specific programs.

Let me know! Thanks in advance.

Wink Harner

Adaptive Technology Consulting & Training

Alternative Text & Media Production

The Foreigntype

foreigntype at gmail.com

winkharner1113 at gmail.com

(Disclaimer: this email was dictated with Dragon NaturallySpeaking. Please
forgive any quirks, mis-recognitions, or omissions.)