[Athen] ATHEN Annual Meeting

Sean Keegan skeegan at ccctechcenter.org
Tue Oct 27 20:13:00 PDT 2015

Hello all,

The ATHEN Annual Meeting is next month at the 2015 Accessing Higher Ground
Conference. The Annual Meeting will take place on Wednesday, November 18 at
6:30PM in the Westin Westminster hotel.

We will know the exact location as we move closer to the conference date
and send out notifications via email. We will also post notices regarding
the specific location of the Annual Meeting.

I am still open to topics for the agenda. Please contact me if you would
like to have a specific topic addressed at the meeting -
http://athenpro.org/content/athen-annual-meeting-2015

Take care,
Sean