[Athen] Accessibility of Examsoft

Howard Kramer hkramer at ahead.org
Tue Sep 8 08:09:42 PDT 2015

Hello All:

I'm helping our campus to evaluate the accessibility of ExamSoft and
ExamSoft-M. If anyone else has evaluated or is using this product on their
campus, can you tell me what your experience has revealed about its
accessibility and any issues you've encountered. I also understand that
ExamSoft is only accessible when it's used in non-secure mode or when
ExamSoft-M, the iPad version, is used instead, which the college that plans
to use this software has done in the past. Even then it seems to have
limitations.

Does anyone know of a competing product that is more accessible? Thanks in
advance for any input.

Regards,
Howard

--
Howard Kramer
Conference Coordinator

AHEAD Association of Higher Education and Disability