[Athen] Accessibility Contract Clause / Language?

Ron ronrstewart at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 15:04:19 PDT 2015

I don't have the recommended boiler plate in front of me I am traveling,
but basically state that the vendor certify that their product conforms to
"WCAG 2.0 at the AA" level. I do not recommend using 508 since it is in a
state of limbo currently. Secondly from the legal bengals they are now
recommending an indemnification clause that the vender assumes all liabilty
and cost related if the product proves to not actually be in conformance
with that specification.

Ron Stewart