[Athen] Voice Over and Office for Mac

Robert Beach rbeach at KCKCC.EDU
Sat Sep 12 16:07:27 PDT 2015

Hi Al,

This much I knew. My confusion came in because I was told that the version of Word in Office 365 was not the same as the version of Word that came with the Office suites (i.e. 2013 or 2016). An article I read seemed to make a difference between Word that came in Office 365 for the Mac and Word 2016 on the Mac. I think I have the consuion cleared up now.

Have a great rest of the weekend.

From: athen-list [athen-list-bounces at mailman13.u.washington.edu] on behalf of Al Puzzuoli [alpuzz at msu.edu]
Sent: Saturday, September 12, 2015 12:21 PM
To: Access Technology Higher Education Network
Subject: Re: [Athen] Voice Over and Office for Mac

Hi Robert,
Office 365 is Microsoft's bunbled, subscription based offering. It includes access to online versions of Microsoft's office apps, an Outlook.com email account, OneDrive space, and the right to install desktop versions of the office apps on several computers. Office 2016 refers to the latest versions of the desktop apps. HTH,
--Al