[Athen] Helping Students with Visual Disabilities via AccreditedSchoolsOnline.org

Jennifer Sutton jsuttondc at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 14:30:04 PDT 2015

ATHENites:

I thought some of you might find this item of interest:

Helping Students with Visual Disabilities AccreditedSchoolsOnline.org
http://www.accreditedschoolsonline.org/resources/helping-students-with-visual-impairments/

I'd be curious if anyone knows more about this organization/project.
Questions that crossed my mind, for example:

-- I didn't see a "last updated" date. Maybe I missed it. But when I see
things like this, I always wonder if they're being maintained.
-- I also didn't see any other disabilities, and I wonder why. Why only
blindness/visual impairment? Again, maybe I missed more.

I'm not meaning to open up a can of worms, if there is one; I'm simply
unfamiliar with this organization.

Jennifer