[Athen] Dragon Professional Group

Jeffrey Dell jeffreydell99 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 08:34:08 PDT 2015

I am looking into my licensing for Dragon and was wondering if anyone
has used the Dragon Professional Group licensing at their institution.
Right now we are getting discounts through the volume licensing
program for our licenses of DNS Pro and saving Roaming Profiles to a
folder on my server so students can use the profile on any of our
computers. Has anyone used the Nuance User Management Center for
managing profiles and licensing. I am wondering if there are any
benefits in changing to the Professional Group license? The details
on the Nuance website is kind of vague. I am going to contact Nuance
for more information but it is always helpful to have more than the
vendor's prospective.
thanks,
Jeff
Cleveland State