[Athen] skip logic in a pdf form

Karlen Communications info at karlencommunications.com
Wed Apr 6 09:50:47 PDT 2016

I think it is now a product called “ES” that comes with the Adobe Creative Suite or Adobe Creative Designs Suite…with InDesign and Photoshop and things.

I did try to order it when I was using Acrobat XI as it was an additional tool you had to order based on your license from Adobe for Acrobat. While I filled out the form and they said I qualified, they never sent a download link or any other information.

So if you are using it you will most likely have to find an older version that is not integrated into Acrobat or use both a newer version of Acrobat and an older one…not sure they will both live together harmoniously on one computer.

Keep in mind that when you create forms using LiveCycle Designer they are XFA forms that are only using Reader/Acrobat to view them in and are not necessarily PDF as we know it. There is also no accessibility validator for XFA forms.

Cheers, Karen

Cheers, Karen