[Athen] skip logic in a pdf form

Alex Umstead awumstead at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 09:07:55 PDT 2016

I'm also curious about this... I've been doing some PDF testing with VoiceOver on OS X (which, admittedly, I'm still not that fluent with), and among many other things, in-document links seem to not be VO-compatible. Obviously this isn't the same as forms, but I know that when the PDF would switch to a different page, VoiceOver didn't seem to realize it had done so.

Alex

Sent from my iPhone