[Athen] Clicker Accessibility

Thompson, Rachel rsthompson2 at ua.edu
Tue Apr 19 14:50:19 PDT 2016

We use Turning Tech and our SWD have been happy thus far. The company has
a response device for students with vision impairments that includes
braille buttons and vibration-based feedback. According to our rep, the
company¹s mobile tool, Responseware, is supposedly being developed to meet
WCAG 2.0 AA, but we have not done full testing.

Dr. Rachel S. Thompson
Director, Emerging Technology and Accessibility
Center for Instructional Technology
The University of Alabama
123 Russell Hall
Box 870248