[Athen] Job Openings in Accessibility Compliance
Kauder, Cynthia G
ckauder at tamu.edu
Thu Apr 21 15:00:41 PDT 2016
We have two openings within Texas A&M IT for Senior IT Accessibility Policy Analysts. The primary duties include:
* Assess, document and analyze IT regulatory compliance factors and metrics against established laws and standards using resources such as web accessibility scans, assistive technology devices, usability/product testing, voluntary product accessibility templates (VPATs), and utilization of enterprise testing tools.
* Produce reports and summaries for management and/or users including status reports, problem reports, progress summaries, and system utilization reports.
* Consult with campus stakeholders on accessibility practice and process implementation to aid in resolving accessibility issues in their work environments.
* Outline the proper methods for implementing digital accessibility in systems. This will span a variety of web, mobile, hardware and document systems.
* Provide training, interpretation, and guidance on accessibility policy and practice issues.
* Assist with creating and maintaining an accessibility knowledge base for the campus community.
For the full list of duties, or to apply, visit http://jobpath.tamu.edu/postings/95472.
EIR Accessibility Coordinator
Texas A&M Information Technology | Texas A&M University
ckauder at tamu.edu<mailto:ckauder at tamu.edu>
3363 TAMU | College Station, TX 77843-3363
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the athen-list