[Athen] Accessibility of API Healthcare application

Corey, Kirk kirk-corey at uiowa.edu
Thu Apr 28 13:13:18 PDT 2016

Hi, all-

For those of you with affiliated hospitals and medical centers-are any of you using the API Healthcare applications (especially Time and Attendance)? We met with a staff member at our university yesterday to look at the application, and found some challenges.

Besides identifying our fellow customers, we'd like to know:

1. Have you done any accessibility assessment and/or found any problems/solutions?

2. Do you have an accessibility contact within the company?

Many thanks in advance for any info you can provide.

Kirk

Kirk Corey, PhD
IT Accessibility Coordinator, CIO office
Director of Information Technology, College of Law
University of Iowa
Kirk-corey at uiowa.edu<mailto:Kirk-corey at uiowa.edu>