[Athen] Training for Math Accessibility

steve.noble at louisville.edu steve.noble at louisville.edu
Sat Apr 30 08:59:51 PDT 2016

Well, I would not normally "advertise" on this list...but since you asked, here goes. Over the years I have provides similar trainings for places like Berea College, the University of Georgia, the Greater Cincinnati Consortium of Colleges and Universities, the University of Louisville, and the Miami Accessible Media Project, as well as sessions on this topic at places like the national AHEAD and KY-AHEAD conferences. So, anyone is welcome to contact me if there is such a need.

Best regards,

--Steve Noble
steve.noble at louisville.edu
502-969-3088