[Athen] Dropbox for sharing etext?

Irwin, George girwin2 at hccfl.edu
Tue Aug 2 12:15:58 PDT 2016

When I was at Syracuse, I used dropbox to deliver E-text to students. I set up a shared file between me and the student. Student could open it whatever device they wished. It was really nice for tablet users because they didn't have to download the book.

On the downside, I had to purchase a TB of space as the free one ran out very quickly.
Good luck!