[Athen] Suggestions for Student with Low Vision taking CISCO Networking classes

Bossley, Pete bossley.5 at osu.edu
Wed Aug 3 13:09:23 PDT 2016

Cisco GUIs rely heavily on Java and somewhat inaccessible web interfaces. I learned to get around this by using the CLI (which is a better way to learn IMHO anyway), but the instructors should be aware that the student may need to use the CLI and learn the actual command line syntax for configuration.