[Athen] Fwd: VoiceDream

Kluesner, Bryon Bryon-Kluesner at utc.edu
Sun Aug 7 19:00:49 PDT 2016

Does anyone have any comments pro/con regarding Voice Dream writer compared to Dragon and reader compared to Kurzweil?'

Thanks,

Bryon

Bryon Kluesner, RhD
Adaptive Technology Coordinator
Disability Resource Center
Adjunct Professor
College of Health, Education & Professional Studies
University of Tennessee at Chattanooga
642 E. 5th St. University Center, Suite 108
Chattanooga, TN 37403
423-425-5251

Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message: