[Athen] GoReact

Susie Dunn sdunn at southeast.edu
Wed Aug 17 10:38:47 PDT 2016

All,

I was eventually included in an email exchange about GoReact. The basic question I was asked was, "are you familiar with it?" As I understand it, instructional staff have access to it free but there is a $20 charge (per class) for students

Is anyone using GoReact? Thoughts? Accessibility issues come to mind for me. The email (with the link to the demo) that started it all is below.

I will be evaluating GoReact, an interactive online video tool that allows for precise feedback right where you observe a good or not so good recorded behavior/response. They promote this program for ASL & Interpreter Training, Foreign Languages, Communication & Public Speaking, and corporate training, but they also indicate this can be used in other areas.

A representative has been invited to do a GoToMeeting demonstration to American Sign Language instructors on Friday

I also scheduled a meeting for Public Speaking, Foreign Languages and other disciplines on Friday, August 26 Here is the link for your review: www.GoReact.com<http://www.GoReact.com>

Please let me know what you think, and if you see any potential

Disclaimer: This e-mail and any attachments contain material that is solely for
the use of the intended recipient(s). If you have received this e-mail in
error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail. If you are
not the intended recipient(s), you must not use, retain or disclose any
information contained in this e-mail. Any views or opinions expressed in the
message are solely those of the sender and do not necessarily represent those of
Southeast Community College.