[Athen] Prism Glasses in Lab

Normajean.Brand normajean.brand at hccs.edu
Wed Aug 31 15:47:12 PDT 2016

I wear glasses with a prism in one lens. I totally understand where this student is coming from since I have to wear safety goggles when I'm metalsmithing or working with acids. I ended up getting prescription safety goggles with a prism. They're not cheap though.

Regards,

NJ Brand
NJ Brand, ATAC
Houston Community College