[Athen] Seeking grants or other funding sources for upgrading assistive technology on campus

Sheryl E. Burgstahler sherylb at uw.edu
Fri Dec 9 13:41:47 PST 2016

You might check into local Rotary and other organizations, but I have found that most funding agencies do not seek to fund schools simply to meet their legal obligations for providing computing access to their own students, faculty, and staff with disabilities. Therefore, you might want to look at an internal source of funds or to consider a broader goal for the use of the equipment and software in order to appeal to an external funding source.
Sheryl