[Athen] One-handed typing training?

Lisa Brandt lisa.brandt1 at pcc.edu
Thu Feb 4 11:35:56 PST 2016

Hi there,

I just met with a student who is looking for software that will help him
practice one-handed typing. He is not interested in hardware or custom
keyboard layouts, since he wants to be able to sit down at any computer and
type immediately.

He has tried http://www.doorwayonline.org.uk/singlehanded.html but is not
quite satisfied with it. I also pointed him to
http://www.aboutonehandtyping.com/.

Does anyone know of additional software or websites that will help him
develop speed and skill? He's using a Mac laptop at home, and is proficient
with Windows as well.

Thanks!
Lisa

--
Lisa Brandt, PCC Disability Services
Accessibility Technician

Assistive Technology Support and Appointments:
access-tech-group at pcc.edu
971-722-TECH (971-722-8324)