[Athen] Mimio Whiteboard Review?

Poore-Pariseau, Cindy Cindy.Poore-Pariseau at bristolcc.edu
Fri Feb 5 09:27:45 PST 2016

We used this for many years, but then discovered the Transformer Technology --it is like a portable CCTV and can be used with any type of board (white, black, whatever). It has been much easier for us to use than the mimio.

http://assistivetechnology.about.com/od/PortableVideoMagnifiers/p/Transformer-Portable-Electronic-Video-Magnifier-For-The-Visually-Impaired.htm

Take a deep breath, Pick yourself up, dust yourself off, Start all over again
Frank Sinatra - Pick Yourself Up Lyrics | MetroLyrics<http://www.metrolyrics.com/pick-yourself-up-lyrics-frank-sinatra.html#ixzz3wzGqkgdD>

Cindy Poore-Pariseau, Ph. D.
Bristol Community College
Coordinator of Disability Services