[Athen] Gallup Strengths Finder

Jiatyan Chen jiatyan at stanford.edu
Fri Feb 5 09:27:44 PST 2016

Todd,

I just went in with my personal account to take a quick look.

Most items have focus indicators but the tab order is not quite right.
Videos do NOT have captions.
Unable to exit from overlay dialogue boxes.

I can't do the Strength Finder test again, and so I can't verify that extend reading time claim.

--
Jiatyan Chen
Online Accessibility Program Manager