[Athen] AHEAD Webinars = Cost savings for ATHEN Members

Hunziker, Dawn A - (hunziker) hunziker at email.arizona.edu
Mon Feb 8 10:56:11 PST 2016

ATHEN Members,

Did you know that as an ATHEN Member you qualify for a discount on any AHEAD webinars? There is an upcoming webinar on February 16, 2016:

What's AT? I'm Not a Tech Geek - HELP!

Heidi Scher-University of Arkansas
Teresa Haven-Northern Arizona University
Not a tech geek? Stumbling over what to do for students who need alternative formats or assistive technology? Not sure how to even get started? Come on in and let's talk! We'll discuss the basics of how to begin developing your AT expertise as well as how to work with students who need AT.

Audience: Novice

Cost for ATHEN Members to attend this and any of the other AHEAD Webinar sessions (http://ahead.org/learn/virtual-learning/at_webinars_15_16 or http://ahead.org/learn/virtual-learning/webinars) is the same as AHEAD members. When registering for the webinar, choose the option for "I qualify for AHEAD member rates" to get your discount!

We hope you take advantage of this benefit!

ATHEN Executive Committee

~~
Dawn Hunziker
IT Accessibility Consultant