[Athen] Lift Assistive?

Sean Keegan skeegan at ccctechcenter.org
Wed Feb 10 10:18:49 PST 2016

Hi Rachel,

> If our web resources are created to meet WCAG 2.0 AA (our goal),

> is there a reason to keep our Lift Assistive license?

Short answer - no.

Slightly longer answer - I know some web developers who saw the use of
implementing the Lift Assist tool as a mechanism to serve mobile devices,
etc., but I think if the developer incorporates a responsive design into
the website, then that should address the mobile perspective. I think there
are more tools/solutions that a web developer can incorporate into a site
that largely removes the need for such a solution today.

Take care,
Sean