[Athen] Photo in OSX question

Karlen Communications info at karlencommunications.com
Sat Feb 13 04:47:20 PST 2016

This is a question for Mac users.

I have an album created in Photo, the iPhoto replacement.

I can't seem to copy it to any storage device or Dropbox. I have 1 storage device wired to my MacBook Pro, one connected wirelessly and my Dropbox.

It looks like it may only allow integration with iCloud, but I don't want to do that. I can't find any answers on the Internet or Apple support.

I know about the bug where you can't easily see the download progress unless YIU know where to look and can confirm that I can't copy the album anywhere.

Ideas?

Cheers, Karen

Sent from my iPad