[Athen] Web Accessibility Trainer Evaluator

Ron ronrstewart at gmail.com
Sat Feb 13 07:04:30 PST 2016

Good morning everyone. Happy Heart Day and BDay to Oregon.

I am looking to bring someone on as Contract Digital Content Accessibility
Evaluator and Trainer. If you have at least five years of cross browser &
platform accessibility experience please contact me privately. Our
consulting group primarily focuses on Education accessibility.

There will be some travel required on a time to time basis. There are some
other possible perks that we can discuss. This can be a pretty decent side
income for the right person. For the current project ideally I need someone
based in the NE and would be an ATHEN member.

Please do not forward this too any other lists.

Thanks for your consideration.

Ron Stewart
AHEAD Board Member
Co-founder & President Emeritis ATHEN
Managing Consultant, AltFormat Solutions LLC

Please contact me privately:
ron at altformatsolutions.com