[Athen] Post-Secondary Assistive Technologists: BLS Job\Career Classification?

Kathleen Bastedo Kathleen.Bastedo at ucf.edu
Sat Feb 13 08:12:52 PST 2016

Hi Joseph,

Please check out this site: http://www.resna.org/

They are a credentialing board for assistive technology but they may have some helpful information if you poke around their site. Hope this is helpful.

Kathleen

PS I was an occupational therapist who was a certified assistive technology practitioner through RESNA in a k-12 setting; not at a university level.

Kathleen Bastedo
Instructional Designer
(407) 823-3399
Center for Distributed Learning