[Athen] Survey Question

Hall, Enjie Enjie.Hall at utoledo.edu
Wed Feb 17 06:18:12 PST 2016

Good Morning,

We are using Qualtrics and have come upon an issue that we hope someone can assist us with. In the spirit of being inclusive, I would like us to use one survey versus two versions. Our research team has consulted with Qualtrics and they were not able to help us problem-solve. One of the types of questions we need to use requires the responder to rate a list of items in order of importance. The goal is to force the responder to only use to ratings once. The solution presented is to use a drag and drop rating system, which is not accessible. If we have the responder type in the rating of 1-5 into an edit field, it is accessible but we cannot control if a double or triple rating is typed in. What ideas do you have as possible solutions?

Enjie Hall
ADA Compliance Officer
Internal Audit & Compliance
enjie.hall at utoledo.edu<mailto:enjie.hall at utoledo.edu>