[Athen] Publisher response question

Heidi Scher hascherdss at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 07:47:46 PST 2016

Hi all,

We are attempting to obtain a textbook file from McGraw Hill and received a
message I've never seen before from any publisher. I understand the reason
they state in the email, but am curious if anyone else has received this
type of email when requesting a file needed to produce an accessible
alternative format?

Before we process your request, we need the below information –

· Scanned copies of entire two chapter (any two chapters)

· Scanned copies of the Content pages and the
Contributor/Bibliography pages.

· Name of the Author, Edition and Copyright year of the McGraw Hill
book “Cultural Readings”

Please understand that this work being a possible compilation has a lot of
third party material. Hence we will have to look into the scanned pages to
determine McGraw Hill rights on them .
Thanks, all!

Heidi Scher, M.S., CRC
Associate Director