[Athen] Assessment Tools

carlygerard at gmail.com carlygerard at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 12:22:03 PST 2016

Hi all,

I'm going through CSUN's assistive technology applications certificate and just finished the module on assessment tools. The top tools seemed to be the SETT framework, the Human Activity/Assistive Technology model (HAAT), and the Matching Persons to Technology (MPT). You don't need to follow these by the letter, but they are good "scaffolds" for developing your own.

SETT: http://www.joyzabala.com/

HAAT: www.eng.mu.edu/wintersj/rehab/rehab167/mod1/haat/HAATmodel.htm

MPT: http://matchingpersonandtechnology.com/

I hope this helps!