[Athen] MAP-Works - Accessibility

Poore-Pariseau, Cindy Cindy.Poore-Pariseau at bristolcc.edu
Mon Feb 29 13:18:48 PST 2016

Greetings, I found the following question was posted in 2014, and I now have the same question. In particular, do you have information about the accessibility of Map-works' survey functions.

Thank you

"Hi all,

The University of Arizona is using the MAP-Works (http://www.webebi.com/mapworks) - does anyone have any information about accessibility of the product? I'll keep digging but thought someone might have information that can help me move forward a little faster (smile).

Thanks!

Take a deep breath, Pick yourself up, dust yourself off, Start all over again

Frank Sinatra - Pick Yourself Up Lyrics | MetroLyrics<http://www.metrolyrics.com/pick-yourself-up-lyrics-frank-sinatra.html#ixzz3wzGqkgdD>

Cindy Poore-Pariseau, Ph. D.
Coordinator of Disability Services
Office of Disability Services, L115