[Athen] AT Vendors

Jiatyan Chen jiatyan at stanford.edu
Fri Jan 8 08:37:36 PST 2016

Bryon,

The last thing I heard from AHG2015 was that Terrill Thompson was heading this effort for further investigation. but I suspect that he is busier than most of us.

There was also talk on the EDUCAUSE IT Access group of similar need. The challenges are
1. format and how the info should be used
2. keeping the information current, or if not, how to manage its relevancy
3. liability of institution and sensitive to vendors.

--
Jiatyan Chen
Online Accessibility Program Manager