[Athen] Trying to get contact information for AHG presenter

Kluesner, Bryon Bryon-Kluesner at utc.edu
Tue Jan 12 11:52:05 PST 2016

Hi all,

Did anyone attend the OCR's Year in Review, presented by Mary Lou Mobley at Accessing Higher Ground this past November? If so, do you have contact information - phone number or email address? I have a former student I would like to get in touch with her. I missed this session due to being in another session.

Thanks,

Bryon

Bryon Kluesner, RhD
Adaptive Technology Coordinator
Disability Resource Center
Adjunct Professor
College of Health, Education & Professional Studies
University of Tennessee at Chattanooga
642 E. 5th St. University Center, Suite 108
Chattanooga, TN 37403