[Athen] Trying to get contact information for AHG presenter

Adina Mulliken am2621 at hunter.cuny.edu
Tue Jan 12 12:10:07 PST 2016

Hi Bryon,
I got her email and I'll forward it to you.
Adina

Adina Mulliken
Assistant Professor, Librarian
Social Work and Public Health Library
Hunter College, CUNY
Phone: 212-396-7665

Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2016 19:52:05 +0000
From: "Kluesner, Bryon" <Bryon-Kluesner at utc.edu>
To: "athen-list at u.washington.edu" <athen-list at u.washington.edu>
Subject: [Athen] Trying to get contact information for AHG presenter

Hi all,

Did anyone attend the OCR's Year in Review, presented by Mary Lou Mobley at Accessing Higher Ground this past November? If so, do you have contact information - phone number or email address? I have a former student I would like to get in touch with her. I missed this session due to being in another session.

Thanks,

Bryon

Bryon Kluesner, RhD
Adaptive Technology Coordinator
Disability Resource Center
Adjunct Professor
College of Health, Education & Professional Studies University of Tennessee at Chattanooga
642 E. 5th St. University Center, Suite 108 Chattanooga, TN 37403