[Athen] Accessible images? Principles of Marketing 16th ed. (Kotler)

Corazon Napolis coco.napolis at csueastbay.edu
Fri Jan 15 12:09:05 PST 2016

Does anyone have described images/graphs for:

*Principles of Marketing 16th ed. by Kotler (ISBN: **9780133795028)*?

Blind student has requested manipulatives (raised graph paper and wiki
sticks) for graphs, however I do not have the man power to keep up with his
course load. We are a quarter-system campus and student is moving through
~1-2 chapters each week.

We have created an accessible word document copy of the book and added alt
text to images, however I think we need to include better descriptions of
the graphs to paint a better "visual" image of the graph(s) for our student.

Thanks for any help. Sorry for the cross-post!

--
​​

*Corazon (Coco) Napolis*

Accessible Media Coordinator

Accessibility Services

California State University, East Bay

Accessibility Services, Rm. LI 2400

25800 Carlos Bee Blvd, Hayward CA 94542-3057

TEL | 510-885-3831 FAX | 510-885-7633

*"To receive much, Is to give much."*