[Athen] Experience with HR Vendors

Madeleine Rothberg madeleine_rothberg at wgbh.org
Tue Jan 26 12:11:06 PST 2016

WGBH uses Workday. There is an accessible version, which took some intervention to activate for our installation. It provides a link to a simplified version which is good enough for an employee using JAWS to complete his timesheet. The "regular" version is not completely terrible, I am told, but the accessible version is more usable. I don't know how good access to features outside of the timesheet is.

I hope this is helpful.

-Madeleine

-----
Madeleine Rothberg
Senior Subject Matter Expert
National Center for Accessible Media at WGBH
http://ncam.wgbh.org
madeleine_rothberg at wgbh.org