[Athen] R&WG: "... scanner not attached... " errors
Nast, Joseph M
Joseph.M.Nast at lonestar.edu
Tue Jan 26 13:17:27 PST 2016
Thanks Ron! Using TWAIN drivers. Fujitsu 6130, Canoscan 8600F, and Epson 3490.
From: athen-list [mailto:athen-list-bounces at mailman13.u.washington.edu] On Behalf Of Ron
Sent: Tuesday, January 26, 2016 1:23 PM
To: Access Technology Higher Education Network
Subject: Re: [Athen] R&WG: "... scanner not attached... " errors
What kind of scanner drivers are you using? TWAIN, WAI, or? What kind of scanner?
On Tuesday, January 26, 2016, Nast, Joseph M <Joseph.M.Nast at lonestar.edu<mailto:Joseph.M.Nast at lonestar.edu>> wrote:
Casting a line to find out if anyone else has run into this issue:
- Multiple Windows 7 workstations
- Locally installed scanners (not networked)
- Scanners appear to be installed properly in Control Panel>Devices and Printers
- Scanning from other software (e.g. Canoscan, Kurzweil 3000) works without errors
- Up-to-date drivers and hardware uninstalled and re-installed without effect
Assistive Technology Lab Coordinator
office phone: 281.290.3207
office room number: CASA 109j
Lone Star College Cy Fair<http://cyfair.lonestar.edu/>
Counseling, Career, and Disability Services<http://www.lonestar.edu/counseling-services.htm>
The information in this e-mail is legally privileged and confidential information intended to be reviewed by only the individual or organization named above.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the athen-list