[Athen] Adding recording functionality for visually impaired students

Jiatyan Chen jiatyan at stanford.edu
Wed Jan 27 13:23:42 PST 2016

Adam,

Depending on your Moodle instance, embedding a media might be a switch the Moodle admin has to turn on. Googling, I found instructions on how to insert media using the Moodle HTML editor. e.g. https://www.it.umass.edu/support/moodle/post-a-forum-moodle#Add Video to a Forum Post<https://www.it.umass.edu/support/moodle/post-a-forum-moodle#Add%20Video%20to%20a%20Forum%20Post>

I'll add a follow-up question. Assuming that this is a class discussion, if the student posts an audio response, who is taking care of producing the transcript?

--
Jiatyan Chen
Online Accessibility Program Manager