[Athen] Seeing the black board

Alissa Shugats-Cummings acummings at niagaracc.suny.edu
Thu Jul 7 07:25:49 PDT 2016

If the student can see on an iPad or computer screen, you could have a camera with a live feed to an iPad or computer screen on the students' desks. We have also used a live feed from an Elmo to a laptop.

Alissa J. Shugats-Cummings, Ed.M.
Program Administrator, Student Development
Niagara County Community College ('95)
3111 Saunders Settlement Road, A-131
Sanborn, New York 14132
716.614.6293

"Shall we make this the new rule of life...? Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle." - James M. Barrie