[Athen] Insight Appreciated for Online Course for Faculty

Kathleen Bastedo Kathleen.Bastedo at ucf.edu
Tue Jul 12 10:23:29 PDT 2016

Hi Jonah,

I think it would be helpful if you could make some of the choices multiple selection (check all that apply) unless you only care about the top item for these types of questions:
What do you think motivates instructors the most to make course resources accessible?
Also, speaking from experience, be wary about how many fill-in-the blank questions you include as participants may be less likely to complete some of those types of questions or worse, leave the questionnaire completely.

Hope this helps and good luck!

Kathleen Bastedo
Instructional Designer
(407) 823-3399