[Athen] event attendees with disabilities

Alexander Umstead awumstead at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 16:06:24 PDT 2016

Hi Cindy,
Please feel free to ask me any questions you may have about this... I am
proud to be one of the co-authors! :)

Please note that the information is a little out of date, and is kind of
lengthy (as George noted, it covers everything). It is undergoing
revisions, but I don't know the timeline since I am not at SU anymore.

Also, SU has a shorter checklist that provides some of the same
information: http://www.syr.edu/accessiblesu/eventplanning.html

(George, thanks for sharing!)

Alex